Monday, January 7, 2013

Final step to complete your order

Hello!

If you are here, you have filled out the order form (Step 1/2) and have just finished checking out (Step 2/2) through the link that was provided in the confirmation page of your chosen service.

If you have not filled out the order form (Step 1/2) THEN LEAVE THIS PAGE AND FILL OUT THE ONLINE ORDER DETAILS FORM!

If I do not receive both step 1 and step 2 within 30 minutes of each other, then I will delete your order without warning.

Once you Subit your order details (step 1), then check out through Google checkout (step 2), your card will not be charged until I accept. YOU MUST HAVE PAYMENT WHEN YOU SUBMIT YOUR ORDER. If your card is declined, I will not accept any order from you for an undisclosed amount of time. In other words, you will be banned if you submitted your order without having the funds available.

If I do not process your payment within 7 days, I will email you before I proceed with charging your card, in order to verify you are still interested, and that the funds are stil available.

So please remember:

-You MUST fill out an online order form (Step 1) before completing your checkout (Step 2).
-You MUST have the funds available for AT LEAST 7 days after you submit your order.
-If your card is declined, I will not accept any commission orders from you for an unknown amount of time. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Thank you very much for your interest in having me create for you! I truly appreciate your time and consideration!

No comments:

Post a Comment